Vacancy: PR & Communication Associate
Organisation in Design is located in Utrecht and Milan and has been active in the creative sector for almost 20 years by taking care of project management, consultancy, art direction and PR. Our specialised PR department is involved in all forms of publicity pertaining to designers and design studios. We draw up PR strategies, create PR products, organise events, (social) campaigns and advise designers, labels and creative studios alike. Our customers include Robert Bronwasser, Ventura Projects, Baars & Bloemhoff, B + K Architecture, Haberdashery and many others.
About the position
As an addition to our PR team, you will be the first contact person for both new and existing customers. You have the ability to carry out complex PR strategies whereby planning and structure are considered standard preconditions that you can easily adhere to. You are an asset bringing in your own ideas and initiatives to help our clients.
We are looking for someone with a relevant eductational background and who is experienced when it comes to conducting PR and communication activities in the creative field.
- general supporting of the PR department
- maintaining media relations
- managing complex schedules
- handling press requests
- keeping track of publications
- preparing and sending out mailings
- copywriting (press releases, pitches, social media)
- a creative and representative personality
- a serving attitude towards clients
- a proactive and independent way of working
- the ability to handle multiple tasks based on their priority
- excellent fluency both in Dutch as well as in English
- experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
What we offer is a dynamic work environment where you get the opportunity to work with professionals in the field of design. Interested? Send your motivation and CV to Anoek Hagenaars via firstname.lastname@example.org before May 14th.
This vacancy has been posted on 01-05-2018.